Sunday, May 14, 2017

Project, interrupted.

You may have noticed the lack of posts recently. I'm not slacking, nor have I given up. I just temporarily lost my work space while Good Lady Wife cleans out a portion of the garage that contained the physical remnants of a previous career.

For those of you unfamiliar with the requirements and stresses of a professional educator, they carry a lot of stuff around, both figuratively and literally. I've joked before that teachers would make the ultimate action figures because of all the accessories they need, if only Hasbro could figure out how to market them.

Anyway, once we finish cleaning up the garage, do our U2 concert trip (!) and get the house re-roofed later this month, I'll be ready to get back on the quarter panel repairs.

Stay tuned, my faithful legions! I'm not done making mistakes yet!


No comments:

Post a Comment